End of the Semester self evaluation – copy and paste and print - then fill in blanks - and turn in. Do not ‘turn it in’ through google docs, thank-you - but you can use the link above to copy, ect.
please make a packet -
Include on the front page your skyward printout of your specific grades in this class. Check for accuracy against your notes. If you have questions - talk to me. If you can’t print it out make a hand copy listing your grades, or write a note saying the grades in skyward are correct. Make sure you Name and class period are clearly visible
Next page - this short answer page. You can type or handwrite it. (see details below)*
next include in order of due dates the paragraphs for your project - for ceramics only.
last - your work progress scale - followed by your work logs for this quarater
*please describe your efforts over this quarter for the following - These are separate questions - not just one long run on page(s). Remember the more descriptive these are the better. It is expected that you will need more than one sentence to answer each.
1. effort and time on task --- how much perseverance did you demonstrate?
2. Did you look at any of the scales for the most recent projects?
3. teamwork (for ceramics) and cooperation in cleaning and helping out in the room?
4. Talk about and give some examples of art and design elements and skills you used in your favorite project. Why did they work to help make the project more expressive.
5. What changed in the second quarter over the first? In what ways did you improve or what are you most proud of in your work?
6. Name the top five skills/techniques you learned from class instruction
7. Name the top five creative ideas you created or learned from someone else in the class.